Prior to the exam:
- Order answer sheets from LEMS staff either by email or telephone. Please allow 3 working days for delivery. It is advisable to order a few extra sheets for each exam.
- Obtain a unique test number from LEMS by email or telephone.
- Download the Guidelines that provide instructions for completing a Master answer sheet and guidance for exam invigilators who will need to ensure that candidates complete their answer sheets correctly.
After the exam:
- Ensure that answer sheets are collected and bundled so that they remain flat and free from creases – the quality of sheets is vital for scanning purposes. Do not use paper clips or staples.
- The Master and candidate answer sheets, together with the Request for MCQ exam processing coversheet, should be sent to LEMS by post or courrier.
Submission of MCQ exams for marking
The following items should be submitted:
- Completed ‘Request for MCQ exam processing‘ coversheet
- Completed ‘Master answer sheet’
- Candidates’ answer sheets
Return of exam results
The results generated during the marking process will be despatched electronically to those recipients designated on the ‘Request for MCQ exam processing’ coversheet. Printed copies, on request, will be despatched using the national mail services. The Master answer sheet and the candidates’ answer sheets will be returned by post or by courier as requested by the user.
Download the Guidelines for completing the Master answer sheet and the candidates’ answer sheets.
Download the ‘Request for MCQ exam processing ‘ coversheet.
You can personalise your sheets to include your institutional logo, as in the example below. For the costs of this service, please see our charges page.
Click images to enlarge.