Speed of service
We are proud to provide a reliable and fast service. Tests are processed and results dispatched within 24 hours to 3 working days (during busy periods).
Types of exams marked
LEMS offer marking and processing services for the following exam types:
- – Extended Matching (EMQ) Items – EMQ tests with up to 26 options (A-Z) and up to 270 items
- – Single Best Answer (SBA) Items – SBA tests with up to 5 options (A-E) and 240 items
- – Determinate Response (True/False) Items – DET tests with up to 5 options (A-E) and 160 items
Data produced by the LEMS marking system and exported to users via email includes:
Processing Reports – setting out the number of candidate sheets and masters and, if any, the number of errors.
Item Analysis – the item analysis for each item on the test is provided. The number of candidates and proportion of candidates who selected each option is also shown below the lettered options. The analysis also includes:
- – Quintile Score Chart and Histogram
- – Facility Index
- – Item to Total Correlation
- – Mean Score, Cronbach’s Alpha and Standard Deviation
Reports that give the proportion of candidates answering each option for each question in the test. Also provided is the proportion of candidates not answering the question and an indication of the proportion of candidates not completing the test is given.
Reports that provide the mean and raw score and the standard deviation raw score.
LEMS can mark any MCQ assessment in any subject, provided that its standardised answer sheets are used.